C-Voucher: Bootcamp for pre-finalists
- Feb 18, 2019
- Ola Skalska
C-VoUCHER will select the 6 winner SMEs after a pitching session at a Bootcamp event in Santiago de Compostela
The 11 pre-finalists SMEs, the consortium partners and a panel of jurors will gather in February 5-6, 2019 in the Spanish city of Santiago de Compostela
C-VoUCHER first Circularity Open Call was successfully closed in November 30, 2018 with 333 applications started and 87 submitted. The consortium partners had a consensus meeting in January 2019 to choose the 11 pre-finalists SMEs that have been invited to a Bootcamp event in Santiago de Compostela in February 5-6, 2019. The final 6 winner SMEs will be selected and announced there after a pitching session in front of a jury.
The purpose of the Bootcamp is to learn more about the 11 pre-finalists and to select the final beneficiaries. The first day, the SMEs will focus on their circular transformation through coaching sessions with the consortium partners and industrial designers. They will also be taught how to pitch and present their projects before the panel of judges, who will select the final 6 SMEs moving forward on C-VoUCHER journey.
The 11 pre-finalists
The 11 pre-finalists who were selected after C-VoUCHER consensus meeting out of the 87 submitted proposals and that have been invited to the Bootcamp event in Santiago de Compostela are:
- Katty Fashion SRL – Romania, Textile. Textile waste reduction.
- CocoPallet International BV – The Netherlands, Manufacturing. Coconut pallets.
- Kinethic Bikes – Spain, Manufacturing. Bike frame from PET bottles.
- Commown – France, Manufacturing. HaaS.
- Nordphos – Denmark, Agro-Food and Manufacturing. Membrane for water treatment.
- ImseVimse AB – Sweden, Textile and Health. Reusable women and baby products.
- Nexedi SA – France, Manufacturing. NayuBook laptop.
- Le Pavé Parisien – France, Manufacturing. Wireless speakers in concrete.
- Pyxo SAS – France, Agro-Food. Disposable packaging.
- Bio Stopanstvo Lopyanko Ltd – Bulgaria, Agro-Food. Organic silk
- CargoBeacon AB – Sweden, Manufacturing and Agro-Food. Track and trace platform.
More info on the project: https://c-voucher.com/