- Oct 14, 2020
We bring people together to talk about recycled material in packaging of food products we daily use - and to find solutions that make it more sustainable and innovative.
Parallel to this years German Packaging Week, a separate webinar with international participation on the subject Recycled Materials in Food Packaging will be held on 25th of September 2020, with speakers from companies like: IKEA, Tetra Pak, Recycling Hündgen or Spitz. This will be followed by virtual matchmaking which will take place from 21-25. September 2020.
- Allan Dickner, Packaging Development Manager, Ikea Sweden
- Helena Lindh, Circular Economy Expert Sweden, Norway & Iceland, Tetra Pak
- Jasmin Rammer, CSR-Manager, Spitz
- Christian Hündgen, CEO, Hündgen Entsorgung
- Dorota Kabala, CEO, we-design.studio / lecturer School of Form SWPS
Dr. Johannes Bermair, Secretary General, World Packaging Organization (WPO)
Simply discuss new technologies and innovative solution, find partner and customers in 1:1 meetings held during the event.
Our main subjects are:
# Food packaging
# Sustainable procedures
# Healthy environment
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event