METABUILDING REMOTE WORKSHOP - AUSTRIA - GRÜNSTATTGRAU
- Nov 25, 2020
- Alejandro Adell
METABUILDING Project aims to foster innovation in the Built Environment Sector by providing more than 140 SMEs with financial and technical support, and the establishment of a European Digital Platform for collaborative innovation.
As part of the European METABUILDING Project Consortium, GRÜNSTATTGRAU is organizing a REMOTE WORKSHOP: "Definition of Cross-Sectoral INNOVATION CHALLENGES for Metabuilding Calls for Innovation".
The Austrian workshop for innovation challenges will take place on Wednesday, 2nd December 2020, 14:00 - 18:00 (2:00 - 6:00 pm). It will be held as an entirely open cross-sectoral workshop with participants of all five METABUILDING sectors: Construction, Additive Manufacturing, Nature Based Solutions, Circularity & Recycling, and ICT-Digitalization.
- To identify and develop a common understanding of challenges and topics of the future.
- To identify and analyze key gaps.
- To develop and promote cooperation between researchers, innovators and investors.
- To increase the involvement of stakeholders from the government, research, the private sector and investors.
- Development and consensus regarding monitoring methods.
- Increased engagement with private companies, industry and investors to push innovations.
- Identification of bilateral and multilateral collaboration.
- Further development of work programmes of METABUILDING funding.
This interactive online workshop will have a duration of 4 hours and will count with a maximum of 30 participants. It will be organized as follows:
1. Warm up session: Presenting successful cross industry innovation projects.
2. Analysis and evaluation session on prepared challenges.
3. Brainstorming session to collect ideas for further cross-sectoral challenges.
4. Quick evaluation session
We invite you to visit the official METABUILDING Project page: https://metabuilding-project.eu/