Water in the factory of the future
- Sep 16, 2018
- Anaïs TYAGI
Pol.i.tech Gabès (industrial and technological cluster), and HYDREOS, associated with France Water Team, invite industrial companies that consume large amounts of water, technology suppliers and researchers to gather on the event “Water in the factory of the future”.
During this event, 2 main topics will be addressed :
- The use of non-conventional waters, including desalination and urban water recycling for industry issues
- Measuring water efficiency and optimizing water use by central control, command and management systems
The event will be the opportunity to :
- Understand water issues in the factory of the future in Tunisia
- Share feedbacks and good practices for sustainable industrial water management,
- Understand the future needs of industrial in order to better anticipate them
- Discover research projects and laboratory skills,
- Present innovations answering sustainable water management in industry
- Discover support and financing possibilities for your collaborative projects.
A visit of the desalination Plant of Guellala (operated by the SONEDE), and the museum of traditional heritage will take place.
Moreover, during this event, you will also be able to meet several Tunisian actors, in the industrial field, and in the water sector, during B to B meeting, that will be held the 14th November.