EU-South MED Cluster Matchmaking Event & TechDays
EU - South MED Cluster Matchmaking Event & TechDays || Call for Expression of Interest
In the context of the LOGISMED Fair
The European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP), in cooperation with THE NEXT SOCIETY (TNS) and Logismed 2019 Fair will organise the EU - South MED Cluster Matchmaking Event & TechDays on 9-11 April 2019 in Casablanca, Morocco. The overall objective of the event is to provide EU clusters access to South-Mediterranean markets (including Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Palestine*) through close cooperation with local-based organisations.
*This designation shall not be construed as recognition of a State of Palestine and is without prejudice to the individual positions of the Member States on this issue
An ECCP call for expression of interest, together with the application questionnaire, is available for download below. Please follow the indicated guidelines for application within the Call for Expression of Interest. Deadline for application is 10 February 2019.
- Cluster matchmaking event between European clusters and clusters from Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Palestine*.
- Capacity building trainings
- Group discussion sessions
- Visit to LOGISMED 2019
- Local visits and other activities!
Dates & place: 9-11 April 2019 in Casablanca, Morocco
The event will take place in the context of LOGISMED 2019 – 8th Edition of the Transport and Logistics International Salon for Africa and Mediterranean.
The key focus areas for European clusters include the main target sector of LOGISMED 2019, as well as the sectors covered by the South MED participant clusters:
- Transport and logistics
- Agriculture and food industry
- Energy and environment
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) and mechatronics
Opportunities for SMEs:
The activities in the scope of the Logismed 2019 tradeshow offer great opportunities for European SMEs in the Fair focus areas, to exploit business opportunities with Morocco and the region. Therefore, the ECCP encourages European cluster organisations to disseminate this opportunity among their SMEs.
Furthermore, cluster organisations will have the opportunity to bring a representative of one of their SME members to participate in the EU - South MED matchmaking session, coming at own costs. Cluster organisations may already identify this SME in their expression of interest.
- Please download the Call for Expression of Interest and the Cluster Registration Questionnaire below, and follow the indicated guidelines for application within the Call for Expression of Interest.
- Expressions of interest to participate in this mission must be submitted electronically by end of day (CET) on the 10 February 2019 at the latest to EUmatchmaking(at)spi.pt.
- If you have questions regarding the event please send an email to EUmatchmaking(at)spi.pt.
Content available soon