Intercluster Cooperation Opportunities in Macaronesian Islands
- To promote synergies among the clusters of Macaronesia in terms of information exchange, good practices, business cooperation and internationalisation so that SMEs improve their level of competitiveness.
- To foster the culture of cooperation by generating stable and lasting partnerships between public and private agents from different sectors based on mutual benefit.
- To promote the creation and consolidation of innovative clusters to increase the presence of SMEs of Macaronesia in the international competitive context.
During this event, the main results of CLUSTERING will be presented along with cooperation opportunities for future joint projects, with the participation of the Canary Islands Agency of Research, Innovation and the Information Society who is responsible for the cluster policy in the Canary Islands. They will be joined by the Executive Agency for Small and Medium Enterprises (EASME) who is responsible for the management of EU programs to promote the competitiveness of small businesses and other support programs for cluster policies while the Technological Corporation of Andalusia will present examples of European initiatives related to the development and promotion of new industrial value chains supported by clusters.
- Name of the organiser CLUSTERING MAC
- Language(s) of the event: Spanish
- Expected number of participants: 40
- Event website: https://www.clusteringmac.eu/eventos/4-jornada-oportunidades-de-cooperacion-intercluster-para-la-internacionalizacion-e-innovacion-de-las-pequenas-y-medianas-empresas-de-las-regiones-de-la-macaronesia
- Networking options offered by the event: Participatory sessions
- Themes of the event: Innovation and creativity, Smart specialisation, Cross-sectoral collaboration, Inter-regional EU collaboration, Internationalisation/Global value chains
- Twitter: @clusteringmac
For more information please contact:email@example.com
Content available soon