Application process is now open for the EU-Canada Matchmaking Event!
The European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP) is happy to announce the EU-Canada Cluster Matchmaking Event 2019 in 5-7 June 2019 in cooperation with the Canadian Superclusters initiative in Toronto, Canada. The overall objective of the event is to foster collaboration between European and Canadian clusters for the benefit of their SME members. This event is designed as a follow-up of the High-Level Cluster Event organised in April 2019 at the Hannover fair, where cooperation between European and Canadian clusters will be initiated.
The application process for the event is open till April 12th 2019, with reimbursement possibilities for European clusters. Check the event page to apply!
The Matchmaking Event will include the following activities: Cluster matchmaking event between European clusters and Canadian clusters, group discussion sessions, visit to the MaRS Discovery District and the McMaster Innovation Park, headquarters of the Canadian Advanced Manufacturing Supercluster as well as local visits.
The sectoral and technological focus for European clusters includes:
- Advanced manufacturing, Internet of Things, machine learning, cybersecurity, additive manufacturing, photonics
- Digital technologies, virtual, mixed and augmented reality, data collection and analytics, quantum computing
- Agri-food enabling technologies, including genomics, processing, and information technology
- Artificial intelligence and supply chain technologies, retail, manufacturing, smart transportation, infrastructure
- Blue growth industries, digital sensors and monitoring, autonomous marine vehicles, energy generation, automation, marine biotechnology and marine engineering technologies
An ECCP call for expression of interest, together with a preliminary agenda and the application questionnaire are available on the event page.